Re: new kicadocaml release, new zone fill alg, if

Hi Dick,

No, each zone has one container ($CZONE_OUTLINE), just like in PCBNEW.
Each triangle is saved as a closed polygon in $POLYSCORNERS. I use
the third number to label the end of each triangle, e.g. :
-----
ZCorner 2700 -3800 1
$POLYSCORNERS
21038 -10100 0 0
19976 -9050 0 0
19976 -10100 1 0
-----
Yes, PCBNEW generates gerbers from the triangle lists, and the zones
are electrically contiguous.

cheers,

Tim