Re: new kicadocaml release, new zone fill alg, if

Hey Dick,

Yea, true, I've not implemented zone edge modification. I'll get
around to it sometime, but in the meantime you can edit the zones in
PCBNEW, and then fill (or re-fill) them in kicadocaml if PCBNEW
somehow does not do the right job. Moving the edges and changing the
triangulation in real-time is a bit too much; I think the delete zone
filling -> change zone -> refill workflow is plenty good.

The triangles themselves are not editable, though you can see them if
you turn off Z-buffering. (This because I think the triangle meshes
produced are pretty :-)

~ Tim