Re: New zoom code musings.

There have been cases before that have quite a stir before, like the thermal discussion. So I propose the following: you use whatever zoom system you want and I get to work writing a function that takes main factors and a number of middle ticks as parameters and returns a vector of doubles (or just a factor if things get that far). Then someone integrates the functionality to the gui. That should get almost anyone happy, but the one who sees it as bloat.

-Vesa