Re:

SJARDI@... wrote:
Hi all:

First: Dear kicad-developers thank you very much for you work in this very usefull PCB software.

Second: I have found a bug in the Scale adjustment for printing in Linux, Ubuntu 8.04. When I try to print a PCB, it isn't print to scale 1:1, using Acurate Scale option.
Then I use X Scale Adjust and Y Scale Adjust option to adjust the scale.
Adtar that, the Y Scale prints correct, but the X Scale don't have adjusted to X Scale Adjust value. Its seem to be adjusted to the Y Scale Adjust value.

Thank you very much for your great work.

Sebastián Jardi Estadella
sjardi@...
http://www.tinet.org/~sje/index_en.htm

Thanks Sebastian. You should file a bug report at the sourceforge bug tracker. This email posting will get lost.
Dick