Re: segfault in DRC

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Jean-Pierre,

There is a 100% reproducible bug that happens if you do a specctra
import followed immediately by a DRC check. The DRC check calls Test
Rats Nest just after filling all zones, and the ratsnests all have NULLs
in their start and end pointers.

Can you look into this for me. I am going to be very busy tomorrow.
Something needs to be called after a specctra import to rebuild the
ratsnests, or something is being assumed in the DRC check that is not
accurate. I know there are some bit flags that tell the state of the
ratsnest's accuracy that might not be tested in the DRC code.

If there is a way to fix the problem there, in DRC, rather than
penalizing the speed of the specctra import when a user has no intention
of DRCing immediately afterwards, this would be my minor preference.

Thanks,

Dick

Done.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France