Re: Stable version ok Kicad: Major bug

Hi,

I just found a workaround for that... (after returning to my prior version, it stopped working too)

With the Edit pin element by element" set to ON, I place a rectagle, r-click > Rectangle Options, then I UNSET "common to all elements", then I delete the rectangle. I still deletes from all elements, but the next time I place a rectangle it goes to one element only...

I hope this helps,
Alain

Alain M. escreveu:
Hi I was very pleased to upgrade to new release. I use Mandriva 2007.1 so I had only to update cmake to make it compile.

but :( :(

there is a big problem: in LIBEDIT, I cannot create a rectangle only in "element C" of a multi-element component, even with the Icon "Edit pin element by element" is on. the rectangle is drawn on all elements, and if I delete it from another element, it is deleted from all of them,

There is an old and similar problem: the Value cannot be moved only on one element too.

I will have to go back to my previous version :(

thanks,
Alain

jean-pierre.charras@... escreveu:
The stable version kicad-2009-02-16 is now out.
I uploaded it to iut-tice.ujf-grenoble.fr/cao/