Re: Re: MacOSX - Pcbnew: Refresh issues with onload

Try commenting out this line and see if the status bar continues to get
updated correctly. I can check it out on Linux and Windows, if the
status bar still gets updated correctly. I'll just remove the offending
line of code.

Thanks, that's all I was asking for. And the only reason I suggested it would be easy for you is that I assumed you were working on getting your other patches ready to commit.

The MAC fix suggested purported works for MAC. I like that fix. I'm thinking it will also work for Windows and Linux.

Sorry I made it so complicated.

2 years ago the fix would not have worked on any OS, because the status window could not redraw itself, believe it or not. I added support for that.

Dick