Re: Preliminary Hershey patch [2 Attachments]

On Thu, 28 May 2009, lomarcan@... wrote:

I attach
a showcase plot and the patch in its current state (i.e. not cleaned up
:P). For reference it is against SVN 1783. This is of course strictly
for testing (like all svn things :P) but in these days I'm using it for
production works without issues... (yes, they PAY me to use and modify
kicad - the modify thing in my spare time at work :D)

Excellent work. I think you should be granted a developer access to svn as soon as possible. I hope you'll find more spare time at work like that and good business too ;)

-Vesa