Re: Layers visibility

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

> I highly recommend a second monitor. Prices have come down and you will
> not regret it, I promise. I have 2 x 24" monitors in front of me. That
> is 48" of screen space. The cost on the 24 inch LCD monitors has come
> down significantly in the last 2 years.

It seems you don't work 'on the field' then :P

I routinely use an 800x480 eeepc just to check around schematics and pcbs :D

Everything's fine (had to remove all the separators in the toolbars) exceptsome big dialog (i.e. the library setup and the module text properties in eeschema)

So it would be useful to keep all the working space, if needed