Re: Re: Layers visibility

Now that I am officially a major share holder of GM, I plan on getting
that second monitor with my first dividend check ;)

Wayne

I remember last October or so, before the election, when the congress was unwilling to bail out GM. Bush and Cheney started it, without consent from congress. Cheney went on TV and said congress was being irresponsible for not acting.....

Obama is clueless. His only clue is what Cheney started, along with the nodding heads of the union bosses.

There will never be a politician with which we will agree 100%. But we are at the point of spending ourselves into oblivion, and voices must be heard.

My voice: stop the spending, kill off the UAW.

Enough, no more on this subject from me.

Dick