Re: Re: Layers visibility

Once we define the best solution, it should be completely implemented.
We can always fine tune it as we go. I think if the decision is made to
use wxAUI, that will make an incremental implementation unlikely.

What is the status of wxAui really?

That is a good question. I just grepped the wxFormBuilder source and it
doesn't use wxAUI. I am not aware of any major wxWidgets application
that uses it. I would feel better knowing that someone else has
successfully used wxAUI in a large application before we head down that
path. Unless of course we want to be the application that finds all the
hidden problems in wxAUI. Then again, maybe everything will work out
with no unforeseen problems.

Seems to be in CodeBlocks.

Dick