Re: Layers visibility

Brian,

Email sucks as a means of accomplishing a design plan, coding implementation, reaching consensus, and acceptance of volunteer effort.

It is a fragile tool at best. If folks were all in one room, folks could get more done. So we are stuck with the *fragility*......

The only suggestion I can make to avoid "breaking" all the effectiveness of the email tool, is to carefully read previous postings, and try and establish some continuity.

And that suggestion goes for me too, often I do not read other's postings carefully enough.

Dick