Re: Re: [PCBNEW] Import png, jpeg or svg or dxf ?

2009/6/18 cfdev@... <cfdev@...>:
[...]
> ok for the svg but there is a tinyXML parser too, he is very very simple to
> use.
> http://www.grinninglizard.com/tinyxml/

TinyXML is a great library, we embed it to the device in my company.
It is lightweight in comparison to DOM libraries. IMHO well designed.

We were using it to carry information over network to configure
device, which where then automatically converted to binary structures
(idea similar to ASN.1 without ASN.1). XML was the choice for easier
debugging of the communication channel.

But for SVG it may need a lot of work, to get it working. SVG has
quite complex structure and I think there are libraries able to handle
SVG format. There are libsvg and librsvg - I do not know the internals
as I never used it.

--
Manveru
jabber: manveru@...