Re: Layers visibility

--- In kicad-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...> wrote:

> Gabriele,
>
> Are you making any progress on this?
>
> Need any help?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dick

OK, its been a full month now. I think this is adequate time in which we can conclude that nothing is happening here. Correct me immediately please,if I am wrong.

Gabriele, unless you tell us otherwise immediately, we will assume that this effort is now open for others to complete.

We afforded you a full month of respect for your stated intention to at least inform us on your progress of this work which you "reserved" or identified as something you wanted to contribute.

Dick