Re: Re: [kicad-users] Strange problem with Zones and

The attachment was removed, so I placed it in paste bin. I hope that it is not inconvenient...

1) http://pastebin.ca/1526736
Problem with tracks connecting that should no.

2) http://pastebin.ca/1526741
Problem with a zone short with a pad. DRC should detect as it violates electrical integrity.

I hope that it helps finding the problem.

I hope that only the .pcb is enough. I went all the way through eeschema, net, cvpcb, pcbnew to make sure that it is realistic.

Alain