PCBNEW DRC with rotated rectangular pads (partial fix in r1952)

Hi everyone,

find attached a board that generates a false alert in DRC. A "pad near pad"
error is emitted for every pad of a TQFP-32.

The problem seems to occur only if the footprint is rotated by 45°+n*90° (450,
1350, ...).
This is due to an incorrect check of orientation in drc.h for the "trivial"
case that both rectangular pads are oriented by multiple of 90°. The old check
only tested if both pads were relatively aligned by a multiple of 90°, which
was also true if both were rotated e.g. by 45°.

I fixed this in r1952.

I also noticed that other orientations are NOT CHECKED AT ALL, which basically
means that DRC errors are not detected for rectangular pads that are not
aligned to 90°!!! This is kind of bad, although it is marked as a TODO.

Unfortunately, the fix is non-trivial (at least to me)...

Best regards,
Jonas
 --Boundary-00=_GaToKwOe0BGlmoi Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="UTF-8";
name="drc-error_rotate.brd"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --Boundary-00=_GaToKwOe0BGlmoi--

Follow ups