Re: [PCBNEW] PATCH: easier moving of zone corners [1 Attachment]

Hi

I would like to know why there was no response to my patch. (At least negative
one, like This stuff is not useful :) ) I think many of us, use a lot of time to
edit zones. At least poards for power electonics have many zones and complicated
shapes. Now you have to make 3 or 4 clicks to move a corner. With this patch you
need one. Did I do something wrong? I understand if you are not prepared to
merge the patch into svn, but response is always welcome (even negative one).

Rok

--
Rok Markoviè
Kanardia d.o.o.