Launchpad

Hi,
Dick has mentioned launchpad and even though I'm not a developer even I recognise that it looks pretty good.
As moderator of this development group I can start a Poll asking should theproject move over to launchpad. However I would not open a poll without being asked to by the members of this group. Obviously the final decision belongs to Jean Pierre irrespective of the results of a poll.But maybe all interested parties could discuss launchpad.net and any benefits or otherwise?
What are peoples thoughts?

David.

Follow ups