Re: New contributor

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I would like to introduce the developer's list to Mr.
>
> Isaac Marino Bavaresco
>
> who has taken an interest in contributing to Kicad. Isaac seems to have a good head on his shoulders, and has been giving me some of his ideas via personal email. I would like for this process to continue on the list.
>

> He will be coding the layer selection/enable/ colors toolpanel that we talked about 2 months ago. Gabriele has disappeared, and Isaac seems to have the issue well in hand.
>

> Dick

Jean Pierre,

I should mention that Isaac is also doing something that will
incorporate the functionality of your recent "Copper Layers Dialog", but
possibly somewhat differently. So I would not spend any more time on
that if I were you. I think we should give Isaac some leeway to choose
between what you have and what he has in mind. Isaac, don't make me
look bad now.... :)

Dick

I do not spend time on this "Copper Layers Dialog".
If Isaac is working on a new layers toolpanel, he is welcome.
The current Copper Layers Dialog is only a temporary work (that can be changed or deleted).
--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS
Maître de conférences

Recherche :
Grenoble Image Parole Signal Automatique (GIPSA - INPG)
Grenoble France