Re: Translating remarks to English [2 Attachments]

Wayne, have you run the program? It shows both translation and the originalfile.

I would be very grateful for constructive comments about this program.

I do agree that it would be a stupid idea to translate all remarks automatically. Yet it may be useful to begin with translation or just to understandwhat is the French remark about. In other words the program was designed only to speed up the translation not to do it for you.

Another problem is that it would be good to rewrite the whole code in English (now some variables and functions names are in French). But it is a totally different story ;)