Re: Re: 3D export of a board

Lorenzo,

I will like to have your vrml export. Maybe it could get merged to current
kicad tree. I think this way it would get more attention of other developers.
Maybe the code should be marked expiremental and compiled in with
#ifdefs. Current kicad tree is anyway experimental allready.

Please send me a patch, I would like to try it. Our mechanical engineer
is loosing his mind with measuring the mounting holes for the casing.

Regards,
Rok