Re: Launchpad: Mea maxima culpa

Manveru wrote:
Hello,

Yesterday I tried to create KiCad project on Lanuchpad.net sandbox, bo
I missed the fact I was redirected to production site on project
creation and team creation. I would like to experiment on real data,
but without consequences and I failed.

Because the KiCad project is created and the KiCad Developers group is
created I would like to know whether other want to make use any of
them, or not.

If you want I submit a ticket for removing of these two (as they are
fake now). Or I can add Jean Pierre or Dick as owner (you need to have
launchpad account). Additionally it is possible to use these created
project and group to play on sandbox (https://staging.launchpad.net/),
but it needs real account created.

Please tell me, what do you prefer.

I apologize for this mistake, it was not my intention to takeover anything.

Manveru,

I think the best way for you to remedy your mistake is to delete the project on Launchpad.

This is the most respectful thing we can do for Igor Plyatov and Jean-Pierre at this time.

Your comments and opinions on features that we need to manage this project are always welcome, and those opinions will carry more weight from folks such as yourself who have actually volunteered and done some research on the tools. It seems you are willing to continue doing this.

Dick