Re: Re: Kicad libraries for pcbnew

Dick,

If that's worst thing anyone (including yourself) has ever called you,
you are indeed living a charmed life:) I wish that was worst thing
anyone ever called me. The ironic part of this is if you didn't send
this email, I would not have known that you directed that at me because
I have no great love for Cygwin either.

I had not intended it for you, but when I went back and read it again...... it felt like an oops, something that you could have mis-interpreted.

I just assumed you were ranting
about Cygwin in general which sounded like preaching to the choir to me.

Indeed. Cygwin is like chocolate frosting on a mud pie. Its a waste of frosting, and obscures the view.