Re: Via hole display fix AGAIN [1 Attachment]

Isaac Marino Bavaresco wrote:
Isaac Marino Bavaresco escreveu:

[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Isaac Marino Bavaresco included below]

This patch fixes an issue where the via holes doesn't appear at certain
zoom levels when the vias are shown filled.

In my machine it happens at zoom level 35. The via holes are shown for
all zoom levels from 80 and below, except for level 35.

Could anybody commit this patch please?

Best regards,

Isaac

Sorry, the previous patch didn't work. This one really fixes the issue.

Isaac.

This logic was applied by Jerry Jacobs as far as I can tell. Not having a patch management system and not getting feedback on the fact that the patch was already applied just cost me about 1/2 hour.

A better way will be coming soon. What we have here is not practical.

Dick