Re: Re: Would anyone else like English comments?

I run the script and the results looked very good to me.
The translation helped me a lot because I know 0% French (I could guess some of the French words).
I am willing to help in the effort.
I think it would be easiest to assign a source directory to a person and when that is done, assign next one until all done.
Martin