bad dialogs

Jean-Pierre,

I am seeing a rash of unsatisfactory dialog windows lately.

There are assumptions being made about font size, and this is causing
problems with almost every other dialog that I pull up in Kicad.

Please look at the attached dialog as an example from eeschema.

The first instance is the default size which shows itself on initial
popup.

And thank goodness that we standardized on re-sizeable dialogs, the
second instance is what it looks like after resizing it larger. But
even the 2nd one is not satisfactory, because I do not know what a "Auto
Increment p" is.

FYI and thank you for all that you do.

Dick

 --------------060904000400040607010405 Content-Type: image/png;