Removing the annoying overwrite message in eeschema

Hi All!

Me again.
I propose the attached patch. It "fixes" an inconsistency. In pcbnew
when you modify the library preferences and hit Ok a file dialog prompts
for the filename of the project want to save, if you just hit ENTER the
current project is modified (by far the most common case). In eeschema
the dialog asks if you want to overwrite ... this is annoying. The
attached patch eliminates the overwrite warning. But! ... I left the
overwrite warning in the case you choose to save the preferences (I
think this is a less frequent action).

Any comments?

Regards, SET

Ing. Salvador Eduardo Tropea http://utic.inti.gob.ar/
INTI-Electrónica e Informática Tel: (+54 11) 4724 6315
Colectora de Av. General Paz 5445 San Martín - B1650KNA
Casilla de Correo 157 FAX: (+54 11) 4754 5194
Buenos Aires * Argentina http://www.inti.gob.ar/

--------------090609020001000808030507 Content-Type: text/x-patch;
name="overwrite.patch"

[Attachment content not displayed.] --------------090609020001000808030507--