Re: Removing the annoying overwrite message in eeschema

Normal behavior is indeed that the loaded project is updated after editing the pcbnew library preferences. But I think whole kicad needs to check if you loaded a project or not, also on creation of a new project the noname.sch in eeschema is irritating. Because if you save a empty project you only have .pro as filename string. So there must be a check to see if we had a project loaded.

Kind Regards,
Jerry