Re: dialog_design_rules

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:

Marco Serantoni a écrit :

[Attachment(s) <#TopText> from Marco Serantoni included below]

Dick,
I've to propose you this change to a dialog for our poor guys that owns few inch square of screen, infact it doesn't fit in smaller screens and the Ok Cancel button exceeds the resolution making it unusable. I've cut some text and put someone else as a tooltip just to recover some vertical space.

--
Marco

I committed an option to show/hide the layer manager toolbar.
But not committed your change (Dick, can you seen that)

An other poor guy,

This seems to be off topic from Marco's posting.

You may have resubmit whatever you did here, since I do not have time to merge these conflicts.

Dick