Re: Eeschema printing proposal.

Wayne Stambaugh escreveu:
Alain Mouette wrote:
FWIW, I disagree on a few items:

1) Remove current print dialog.
It is not clear to me it it will be replaced or removed... where will I setup number of pages (for one that you mantioned)?

The current dialog will be removed. All of the necessary settings can
be configured using the print configuration dialog or as project file
settings.

I was thinking of a sigle modus-operandi for both PCBnew and eeschema... the print dialog is much simpler with eeschema

The only thing really usefull is the black-and-white printing option... I think that this should exist even if the printer has no gray scale printing.

This will initially be an EESchema only fix and will have no impact on
printing on PCBNew.

I am checking with KDE and things are a bit different...

what I may have done (for what it is worth) is to eliminate the second screen that comes up when clicking on print. This is the same screen as "Page options" and that is the window with the system printer screen...

Anyway, the printing *is* a bit strange as it is, so you are welcome to simplify it :)

Thanks,
Alain