Re: Re: wxDC & wxGraphicsContext Test

Hi Alain,

> This one is prety impressive... But I have read a bit of wx manual and
> could not find what would happen to wxGLCanvas if OpenGL is not present.
> It should be simulated, but is it fast?
>
> I am just following this out of curiosity, if the question is too out of
> contex, please ignore ;)

Well, there are software renderers like MESA3D. However they are slow .. in my opinion you need to be support both a hardware accelerator (OpenGL) and a software renderer ( such as Cairo ). Like Vesa has written Cairo for the Schematics and OpenGL for the PCB. I'll see if I can develop a concept.

Bye ..
Torsten
--
NEU: Mit GMX DSL über 1000,- ¿ sparen!