Re: Clipboard support for library editor

jean-pierre.charras@... wrote:
Vesa Solonen a écrit :

Could clipboard support or "append symbol" functionality be added to
library editor with reasonable effort? That would be of enormous help
while drawing symbols containing angled arrowheads or similar complex,
non grid fitting primitives.

There is already a function "append symbol" .
(Right toolbar, tool Import existing drawings).
Existing drawings are .sym (*.symbol files)files (basically a .lib file with only one component per file) (Right toolbar, tool Export current drawing allows you to create a stock of drawings).
There are already transistors symbols and some others (op amps, gates).

Vesa,

Does this meet your needs?

(I am open to doing some clipboard work, because I have it in mind as part of the footprint retrieval task set.)

Dick