Re: Python support in kicad (yes, I am --very -- late)

2010/2/27 Dick Hollenbeck <dick@...>:
> For the benefit of the list,  Florian and I have exchanged a set of emails
> in private and are ready to come back publicly soon.

Well, I beleive we got a pretty good understanding of each other now, thanks :)

>I do not believe that
> he is planning on leaving the project.

for that to happen, I would need to first 'join' the project (I don't
consider myself as a valuable contributor -- yet ? -- )

Anyway, I am there and will help for sure :)

--
Florian Delizy