Icon rework and OS X updates

Dear all,

As you probably aware I succeeded my first merge and commit with bzr.
I must say its easy to use and powerful and has more advantages over
subversion. I committed some icons I reworked with Inkscape in vector
format, and are now default on OS X platform. Still I have to do
PCBNew and GerbView icons. If you don't like it I will only use it for
the OS X platform, this because we need maximal size of 512x512 pixel
icons to appear nice. Of course you suggestions are welcome. I also
committed that kicad doesn't display icons in the menu. This is
default behavior of Mac applications. If somebody has a better
suggestion to turn the menubar icons of in wxwidgets I don't need the
define checks in our code.

See for yourself:
http://kicad.xor-gate.org/screenshots

Kind regards,