Re: Icon rework and OS X updates

Hi,

Le dimanche 9 mai 2010 18:22:32, Jerry Jacobs a écrit :
> Dear all,
>
> As you probably aware I succeeded my first merge and commit with bzr.
> I must say its easy to use and powerful and has more advantages over
> subversion. I committed some icons I reworked with Inkscape in vector
> format, and are now default on OS X platform. Still I have to do
> PCBNew and GerbView icons. If you don't like it I will only use it for
> the OS X platform, this because we need maximal size of 512x512 pixel
> icons to appear nice. Of course you suggestions are welcome. I also
> committed that kicad doesn't display icons in the menu. This is
> default behavior of Mac applications. If somebody has a better
> suggestion to turn the menubar icons of in wxwidgets I don't need the
> define checks in our code.
>
> See for yourself:
> http://kicad.xor-gate.org/screenshots

This is a nice job you did, and I would be happy to get it.
You sayed you worked with Inkscape?
Unfortunately, I tried to open some *.icns files with my Linux Inkspace version
(0.47) and it failed :-(

So, could you please send me a png version of eeschema, pcbnew and kicad
(biggest size and resolution of your work) artwork?
I would like to improve (or add) icons and mime types for Linux.

Regards,
Alain

--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français