Re: wxFileDialog issues

On Tue, 11 May 2010, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:

Are you using Linux?  The GTK file chooser doesn't always behave the
same way as the Window's file chooser.  Let me know and I will take a
look at it.

Yes it's Linux. Replaced the construct with the same used in eeschema
and it works fine. It also keeps the directory (which I assume it's the
reason for passing it the 'current' filename; the wx docs talks about
something regarding the current directory but it's not clear).

Of course I've no idea of how it would work on win32...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl