Re: wxFileDialog issues

On 5/11/2010 12:10 PM, Lorenzo Marcantonio wrote:
> On Tue, 11 May 2010, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
>
>> Are you using Linux?  The GTK file chooser doesn't always behave the
>> same way as the Window's file chooser.  Let me know and I will take a
>> look at it.
>
> Yes it's Linux. Replaced the construct with the same used in eeschema
> and it works fine. It also keeps the directory (which I assume it's the
> reason for passing it the 'current' filename; the wx docs talks about
> something regarding the current directory but it's not clear).

I just tested this on Debian testing AMD64, wxWidgets 2.8.10 Unicode and
the wildcard is active and the file dialog shows only the .brd files.
Your Linux distro may be using an older or newer version of GTK and/or
wxWidgets.  I can change it to behave the same way EESchema does and not
put the current file as the default file to open as long as no one else
has any objections.