Re: Test branch update version problem.

Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :
On 06/30/2010 10:09 AM, Wayne Stambaugh wrote:
Dick,

I just got the notification that your latest commit to the testing
branch had removed last five revisions.  I just checked and sure enough
the last five commits got clobbered.  It was at revision 2408 before you
first commit which went in as 2404.  This commit should have been
revision 2409.  Something has gone terribly wrong here.

Wayne

Sorry, I am not sure what I did wrong, or even how to fix it.

But I am looking into it now.

It is actually quite alarming that anything could be done to clobber
more than the most recent commit.  (BZR supports the uncommit command,
so I can understand losing one commit.)  I am not clear on how 5
revisions can vanish, even with user error.

Dick

The revision number 2404 seems wrong, but modifications in 2408 are not lost.
I tested 3 or 4 files. They include the 2408 modifications I made.
Strange...

Jean-Pierre