Re: Graphics Abstraction Layer for KiCad

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010, Vesa Solonen wrote:

There is always LLVM software back end for OpenGl, and some say it's quite usable if used carefully. After some testing it definitely seems usable as long as alpha blending is not used on too many pixels. My test rig was an old 1.6GHz single core laptop, so on modern CPUs one ought to get quite further.

I'm talking about 800MHz C3 class stuff here :D

Industrial stuff has the bad habit of not dying ever... even if you
hammer it :P

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl