Re: pcbnew module editor toolbar items now in menubar -- patch

On 21-07-10 14:38, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
On 07/21/2010 02:52 AM, Jerry Jacobs wrote:
See the attached patch, it applies to rev 2418 without problems.

For future patch attachments, can you keep your email client from base64 encoding
these attachments?  Thanks.  This way we can see the patch without saving it to disk
first.

No need to resend this one, just tweak your settings please, if you can.

The email content includes: =======================

Kind Regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,
Jerry Jacobs
- http://www.xor-gate.org

--00151750e3b8a1e816048be1142d

PT09IG1vZGlmaWVkIGZpbGUgJ3BjYm5ldy9tZW51YmFyX21vZGVkaXQuY3BwJwotLS0gcGNibmV3
L21lbnViYXJfbW9kZWRpdC5jcHAJMjAxMC0wNC0yMCAxMToyMzo1OSArMDAwMAorKysgcGNibmV3
:
:
--00151750e3b8a1e816048be1142d

This seems a problem with the webclient from gmail. I hope thunderbird does it well or maybe you guys have a hint to make it work the way you want to receive it in the mailing list.