Re: BOM support

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, jean-pierre charras wrote:

But I must say: indeed, BOM C++ code is garbage.

Well it was... retouched... a few times too much :P

Some features (like the labels list) are more a debug tool than an usefulfeature.

I disagree with that. On a sizeable board of 10+ pages drawing a label
cross reference is *very* useful. And when you use ISO signal generation
conventions (SIGNAL:1, SIGNAL:2, SIGNAL:n) you get mad really fast in
scanning them on the paper.

I fact I use very few the BOM generator.

It's meant to be used as a final reporting tool, I'm not surprised of
this...

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl