Re: A few extra component footprins

On Tue, 17 Aug 2010, Alex G wrote:

Revision 6 has colored 3D packages (finally). I'm changing the status to
mature. I think they are ready to be integrated in the official lib.

Thank you again. Your patience is admirable. What you said about learning experience, a small writeup "how-to" to the doc tree would be nice. No, I'm not asking for it (documenting is so boring work IMO), but just in case you'll find some time for it...

I'll have to hone my bzr skills somewhat, before I start messing with the libs.

-Vesa