Launchpad merge request update.

I have been following the bug fix that was preventing merge requests from
properly being sent to Launchpad and a fix has been release.  The information
about it can be found at https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/522637.  It requires
some manual intervention to fix any branches created by a previous version of
Bazaar.  I will attempt to submit a test merge request as soon as a build of
the newly released versions of Bazaar is available on one of the platforms I
use.  If someone has an opportunity to attempt this before I get around to it,
please do.  We are already starting to accumulate quite a few patches on the
mailing list and I am having difficulty keeping up with them all.  I think the
sooner we can start using Launchpad merge requests, the better.