kicad-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
eeschema bloc rotate
I recently switched to kicad and found it very promising!
Block rotation was however a missing feature in schematic editor,
quite annoying ....
Please find below my first contribution to this great project.
The attached patch file adds the following feature to eeschema:
- block vertical mirror + popup menu
- block counter-clockwise rotate + popup menu
- hotkey on block mirror_X (X)
- hotkey on block mirror_Y (Y)
- hotkey on block rotate ccw (R)
- Some cleaning on existing code of block mirror: code defined in headers
(.h) is moved to corresponding (.cpp) file
Theses block operations are repeatable, (ie could be executed more than
once; usefull for rotations) and move block remain active until placement.
(comparable behaviour as moving/rotating single components)
to subscribe, send a mail to <list-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Description: Binary data