Re: For all you module builder (IPC-7351 standard related)

Lorenzo,

Great start!  I look forward to further installments.  The UI is
really straightforward: just teaching kicad where to look for plb09
files, teaching cvpcb to lookup the module names in them, and teach
pcbnew to import entries as modules (it already does this for some
gEDA newlib entries anyway).

I have already done some heavy lifting to teach pcbnew about some
additional layers: courtyard and assembly outline as well as keepout
and keepin layers for placement and routing (tracks and vias).  I had
to do this for IDF anyway.  Adding closed contours (lines and arcs)
to the module editor, etc...  positive and negative drawsegments on
layers for things like solder dams and gain relief...

--brian