Re: For all you module builder (IPC-7351 andard related)

On Thu, 2 Sep 2010, Brian F. G. Bidulock wrote:

Great start!  I look forward to further installments.  The UI is

Gimme time :P You can reverse engineer only at some speed, you know (and
writing docs is not instantaneous, too). Also there are some difference
since I only have the A revision of the standard and it implements the
B one...

really straightforward: just teaching kicad where to look for plb09
files, teaching cvpcb to lookup the module names in them, and teach
pcbnew to import entries as modules (it already does this for some
gEDA newlib entries anyway).

Oh well, a couple hours, top, for all of that :D

to do this for IDF anyway.  Adding closed contours (lines and arcs)
to the module editor, etc...  positive and negative drawsegments on
layers for things like solder dams and gain relief...

What are these beast?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl