Re: Trapeziodal pads are buggy

Le 07/09/2010 17:58, Dick Hollenbeck a écrit :

On 09/07/2010 10:52 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
On 09/07/2010 09:17 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

I'm spending some time this morning looking into this.

Dick

Jean Pierre,

When adding the support for trapezoidal pads to specctra_export.cpp, I
noticed there is a bug in dialog_pad_properties.cpp which causes the
m_DeltaSize.y value to be displayed as positive even when the value has
been entered and saved previously as negative.

The same problem does not exist for the x value, which is displayed
properly as negative when it is.

In 4 minutes I could not find the source of the problem.

Dick

More info I forgot to mention:

this is the dialog which you call from the main pcbnew app, not from the
module editor.
The sign of the value is displayed properly when the dialog is invoked
from the module editor, but not properly when invoked from the main
program on a specific pad only.

Dick

I'll look at this ASAP.

--