kicad-developers team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Progress on IPC documentation
I've finally decoded all the input fields for the SMD components... the
only missing ones are CFPs and Concave Side Diodes (hope nobody will
miss them :D).
Also done some clarifications on how to compute BGA patterns.
- PTH components (the IPC7251 isn't fully released but somehow they
compute it, need more study); also there is the 'proportional'
environment which isn't even named in the standard;
- The XML part of the plb09 files (most of the attributes are self
describing, anyway, I just have to slave over them);
- Two fscking fields in the BGA record, I can't find what are they for
- A working footprint calculator for kicad if there are no volunteers :D
- Utterly and complete world domination XD XD