Re: OSX Installer debate

On 13-09-10 20:18, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:

> Is there a way to run OSx on a virtual machine on Ubuntu?
> If not, then I'm afraid I cannot be part of "the Mac group", until
> somebody buys me a Mac.

I saw a guy at school past week running OS X in a virtual machine. After
surfing google about installing OS X 10.6 in virtualbox I found some
very nice pages, still you need a Snow Leopard install DVD and test it
for yourself. It should not be that hard to get it working as more
people want to run it on normal hardware under a virtual machine.