Re: exploiting human readability

Le 05/10/2010 17:46, Wayne Stambaugh a écrit :

On 10/5/2010 11:25 AM, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
I am not, nor will I intrude in on your efforts.  Your friendship is
worth more to me than Kicad is.

I appreciate that.  There are things more important in life than this project.
  Friendship is one of them.

Thanks,

Wayne

Friendship, Family, Children and a lot of other things are more important (by far) than Kicad.
However I hope you are motivated enough to continue your work on Kicad despite of these things.
Thanks (and also thanks for all contributors who spent a lot of time (time stolen from the family) on Kicad).

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS